Viscocity

A magazine, written, created and curated by H.Williams

The beginning of something small.

Hi there,
For a while now I've been quarreling with the idea of starting a blog or a similar publication in response to the somewhat humdrum platforms used to discuss things that are of interest to me and of other teens. One of the major problems I feel is that they are orientated far too much around a particular sex which results in limited content, or the publication its self doesn't cover a wide spectrum of interests. Now I don't expect this blog to be of a big nature, rather just a place to for me to talk about things that are of interest to myself and hopefully to a few others.
That's pretty much it for now, sorry for the seriousness of above if it comes across so, I just wanted to outline what its all about,
Yours,
Huw ✌


No comments:

Post a Comment