Viscocity

A magazine, written, created and curated by H.Williams

It's Been a While ...

As the title above denotes, its been a while..., a LONG while at that since I've blogged or published any work. Unacceptable, I know. Over the last year I've been studying exponentially hard for my  summer exams and seeing though that i've just embarked upon my summer holidays,  I felt that it is about time that I pick up from where I left off. 
Its perhaps also worth mentioning that the blog's notion is still the same, only perhaps now coupled with lengthier and more thought evocative essays and articles.
Well thats it for now, I hope that you stay for the ride and over the for-coming weeks for the revival of VISCOSITY.
(ps. If any of you want to contribute any articles, art, pictures or whatever please feel free to leave a comment or contact me)

No comments:

Post a Comment